FlipSide, DogBFF, and Fair Vodka Present
DogGone History at the Old Mint
Friday, March 7, 2014
6 to 10pm
The Old Mint
88 Fifth Street at Mission
Grab your favorite pooch and join FlipSide at the Historic 1874 Old Mint for an evening of dogs, drinks, dancing, and history
San Franciscans have always loved their dogs. So bring yours to the Old Mint and see how canines fit into our city's history. Enjoy a Fair Vodka cocktail as you hear stories about Bummer and Lazarus—Emperor Norton’s animal friends, origins of the Presidio Pet Cemetery, and demonstrations by SFPD and FEMA K9s. Special hot dogs available for both pups and people.
- Drinks available by Fair Vodka
- Presentations by Emperor Norton, Presidio Pet Cemetery, and demonstrations by SFPD & SFFD Search/Rescue K9s
- Musical stylings by the paws-itively awesome DJ siLLy KiD
- Hot Dogs for humans and pups available from Let’s Be Frank
- Delicious BBQ provided by BOMBZIES
- Exhibits by The Presidio of San Francisco, Guardians of the City Museum, and more!
- Silent auction
Bring a donation of towels, blankets, or newspapers to be distributed amongst local shelters and receive extra canine karma for your support of homeless pets!
All proceeds from this non-profit event, hosted by FlipSide, benefit the San Francisco Museum at the Mint project and the San Francisco Museum and Historical Society. FlipSide’s mission is to help create San Francisco’s first history museum in the third oldest building in SF, the 1874 Old Mint.
Note: All animals must be leashed. Please make sure your dog plays well with others. Drunk or disorderly canines or people will be asked to leave.