New Community Access Membership – Purchase Form
$60/year for one person, $100/year Dual Community Access*
* The Community Access Membership is for: Seniors (age 62+) / Students & Teachers / Disabled Persons
TO RENEW existing or previous memberships or to choose a different membership level, PLEASE GO TO THE MEMBERSHIP PAGE.
* Benefit covers one person, two for Dual memberships. Dual memberships are only available for two named members who reside at the same address, regardless of relationship; member signing up is considered head of household. Please review ALL choices to ensure data entered is accurate. Default options will remain selected unless you select different options. Thank you for your support!
All members receive the following basic benefits:
- Panorama – the Society’s quarterly newsletter announcing programs and activities and featuring historical articles and book reviews
- The Argonaut – our semiannual journal of original articles about San Francisco history
- Free admission to monthly programs featuring presentations on remarkable aspects of San Francisco history
- Invitations to events such as the annual Awards Luncheon
- Guided walking tours of San Francisco neighborhoods and districts and the Barbary Coast Trail
- Invitations for periodic excursions to buildings and locations of historic significance