Renew Existing Gold Circle Membership
$1,500/year Individual or Dual*
TO BUY NEW memberships or to choose a different membership category, PLEASE GO TO THE MEMBERSHIP PAGE.
* Benefit covers one person, two for Dual memberships. Dual memberships are only available for two named members who reside at the same address, regardless of relationship. Please review ALL choices to ensure data entered is accurate. Default options will remain selected unless you select different options. Available gifts for this membership category are described on the MEMBERSHIP PAGE. Thank you for your support!
All members receive the following basic benefits
- Panorama – the Society’s quarterly newsletter announcing programs and activities and featuring historical articles and book review
- The Argonaut – our semiannual journal of original articles about San Francisco history
- Free admission* to monthly programs, featuring presentations on remarkable aspects of San Francisco history
- Invitations to events such as the annual Awards Luncheon
- Guided walking tours of San Francisco neighborhoods and districts and the Barbary Coast Trail
- Invitations for periodic excursions to buildings and locations of historic significance
This membership includes a substantial built-in tax-deductible donation ($700 single, $1,000 dual). These members enjoy several special perks.
Gold Circle members receive all benefits above, plus:
- Choice of two free books celebrating San Francisco (value $40 – $60) (see below)
- Ten guest passes for monthly programs or Barbary Coast Trail Walks (value up to $150); once in-person programs resume.
- Complimentary admission and VIP seating at the annual Awards luncheon (two for dual)
- Invitations to exclusive receptions and special events
- Recognition in Panorama